Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hope For Hurting Pastors

I have talked to many pastors in recent months and have found what seems to be one universal truth - almost all of them have scars - scars from hurts that they have experienced due to being in minstry. No wonder so many pastors drop out of ministry. The wounds that often come with being in ministry can be some of the most painful wounds one can ever experience. But yet, even among the pains associated with ministry there is still hope. That is what this blog is all about. In it I will be posting lessons I have learned through my hurts in pastoral ministry that have allowed me to still be able to find hope. It is my prayer that as God might lead others going through ministry storms to this website that these lessons will also be used by the Lord to provide HOPE FOR HURTING PASTORS.

feel free to leave a comment or email me at skdistler@gmail.com

No comments: